Is ProHeart 6 right for my dog?
There are many medications out there that treat and prevent various parasites in dogs, including pills, chewables and topically applied liquids. But remembering to give those products every month can be challenging, even for the most well-intentioned and caring dog owners. A missed or delayed dose could put your dog at risk for heartworm disease. That’s why ProHeart 6 may put your mind at ease. With one injection, you protect your dog continuously for the next 6 months.
Say No to Missed Doses
- Continuous protection … Non-stop protection, so you know your dog is safe from heartworm disease for 6 months after just one dose administered at Gilbertsville Veterinary Hospital
- No more monthly doses to remember … no more giving pills, chewables or applying monthly topical medication for heartworm prevention.
- Peace of mind … know that your dog is protected especially in areas where infection is common.
- Treats hookworms … Also provides treatment for hookworm infections (Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala) at the time of administration
- FDA Approved … Proven safe and effective in dogs.
- Safe … for pregnant and lactating females, breeding males, and ivermectin-sensitive collies.
How does ProHeart 6 work?