To our Clients and their Pets,
We thank you for your continued support and patience during these times. Despite the obstacles, we have remained diligent in providing you and your pet with the best medical care, while still placing value on your overall experience as well as your safety. Proper sanitation measures continue to be a top priority of our team. We have implemented increased sanitation efforts and social distancing remains in place.
So what does this mean for you and your pet’s upcoming appointment?
- When you arrive for your appointment, you and one additional family member or friend can enter the office for your pet’s appointment.
- Please wear face masks or facial coverings, wash/sanitize your hands before coming, and — most importantly — stay at home if you are feeling sick.
- You will be escorted into the exam room as quickly as possible.
- If your exam room is not ready please have a seat in the lobby, lobby seating has been re-arranged to provide for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available for you within the lobby.
- Once you enter the exam room we ask that you remain seated on our bench to allow for social distancing between you are our team.
- We will continue to offer curbside, so please let us know if you would like your appointment to be curbside instead of in-person.
- Curbside Instructions: Please call when you arrive. You will be instructed when to meet your team at the Main Entrance vestibule. Your pet will be taken inside to be examined by the veterinarian. Your dedicated team will contact you over the phone for the patient history, exam findings, and payments. You will then be asked to meet your team back at the Main Entrance vestibule when the visit is complete.
How can I pick up my pet(s) medication?
- There are two parking spots labeled Pharmacy Pickup 1 & 2 across from the side entrance of the hospital.
- Once you have parked, please call us at (610) 367-4744 to let us know that you have arrived.
- We will then ask you for your pet’s name and the medication that you are picking up, and the parking spot (1 or 2) that you are in.
- We will collect payment and deliver the medication to your vehicle.
- If you prefer to pick up your medication in our lobby, please use the Main Entrance.
- We ask that you limit the number of people that enter the office to 2.
- Please wear face masks or facial coverings, wash/sanitize your hands before coming inside, and — most importantly — stay at home if you are feeling sick.
- If you are unable to pick up your pet’s medication, we will be happy to mail it to you.
In addition, we are taking the following precautions with our employees.
- All team members are required to wear face masks or face shields.
- Our team maintains social distancing when they are not working directly with clients or patients.
- Shared spaces are sanitized and disinfected after each use.
When we expanded our hospital we were thoughtful about planning the space that our team and clients share. We installed a ventilation system in each exam room and a UV filtration system to kill harmful viruses and to minimize the spread of disease. We upgraded our checkout system to a portable system that can easily be sanitized.
Our management team is carefully monitoring the situation and paying close attention to any changes that need to be made. The most important thing is to make sure we conduct business in a safe environment.
If you have specific questions not addressed here or on our website, please reach out to us.
We look forward to seeing you.